* 2 (9-ounce) packages fresh reduced-fat cheese ravioli
* 1 (6-ounce) package fresh spinach (about 6 cups)
* 1 (26-ounce) bottle tomato-basil pasta sauce (such as Classico)
* 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
* 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Asiago cheese, divided
* 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
Preheat oven to 375°.
Cook ravioli in boiling water 3 minutes, omitting salt and fat. Stir in spinach
until wilted. Drain.
Combine pasta sauce and pepper. Spoon 1 1/2 cups sauce mixture in the
bottom of an 11 x 7-inch baking dish. Spoon half of the ravioli mixture over
sauce. Top with 1/2 cup cheese. Spoon remaining ravioli mixture over
cheese. Top with remaining sauce. Cover with foil; bake for 25 minutes.
Remove foil; sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese. Bake, uncovered, for an
additional 5 minutes or until cheese melts. Garnish with basil.
Makes 5-6 Servings