Peach Pecan Salad
* 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
* 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
* 3 tablespoons sugar
* Salt and pepper
* 1 1/4 cups pecans (4 oz.)
* 4 fresh peaches, sliced, or 1 1/2 (16 oz.) bags frozen sliced peaches (3 cups)
* 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
* 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
* 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
* 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
* 8 cups mixed baby lettuce (7 oz.)
Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with foil; coat with cooking spray.
Whisk vegetable oil, hot sauce, 2 Tbsp. sugar and salt to taste in a bowl; add
pecans and toss to coat. Spread on prepared sheet. Bake until sugar bubbles
and pecans begin to brown, 3 to 5 minutes. Cool to room temperature on a
Chop just enough peach slices to make 1/2 cup and puree with vinegar, olive
oil, mustard, onion, 1 Tbsp. sugar, and salt and pepper to taste in a blender.
Divide greens among 8 salad plates; top with peaches, dressing and pecans.
Chicken is one of America's favorite foods and many different
dishes can be created with Chicken! With this collection of
Chicken Recipes you're sure to find something everyone in your
family will like!
Are you a chili lover? If you are, then you are going to love 600
Recipes For Chili Lovers! Inside you'll find every imaginable
version of chili. There's chilies with beans and without, with
meat and without, vegetarian chilies, and low-fat variations on
the classic dish that so many Americans love. Product Details