* 2 handfuls good quality pitted green and black olives
* 1 cup giardiniera, drained pickled cauliflower, carrot and hot pepper mix
* 4 sesame or cornmeal Keiser rolls, split
* 8 deli cut slices sharp provolone
* 1 (15 ounce) can artichoke hearts in water, thinly sliced
* 2 roasted red pepper, drained and thinly sliced
Preheat griddle or grill to medium-high heat.
Place olives and pickled veggies in food processor and pulse chop into a
relish. Divide the relish among 4 sandwich bottoms and top with a single
slice of cheese, sliced artichokes and peppers then add another slice of
provolone to each sandwich and press tops in place.
Place sandwiches on grill and press with heavy skillet weighted down with
cans. Press a few minutes on each side, remove, split and serve.
Chicken is one of America's favorite foods and many different
dishes can be created with Chicken! With this collection of
Chicken Recipes you're sure to find something everyone in your
family will like!
Are you a chili lover? If you are, then you are going to love 600
Recipes For Chili Lovers! Inside you'll find every imaginable
version of chili. There's chilies with beans and without, with
meat and without, vegetarian chilies, and low-fat variations on
the classic dish that so many Americans love. Product Details