Grilled Vegetable Pasta
* 4 tomatoes, cut into 1-inch slices
* 1 onion, cut into slices
* 1 zucchini, cut in half lengthwise
* 1 yellow squash, cut in half lengthwise
* 2 garlic cloves, minced
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
* 8 ounces penne, cooked
* 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
* 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Toss together first 8 ingredients in a large bowl.
Grill vegetables, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°),
turning occasionally, 6 minutes or until they are tender.
Cut zucchini and squash halves into thin slices, and place in a large bowl.
Add remaining grilled vegetables, pasta, and basil, tossing gently; sprinkle
Makes 4-5 Servings