* 1 Onion, chopped
* 1/2 Green pepper, diced
* 2 Ribs Celery, diced
* 1 Garlic clove -- minced
* 1 lb Okra, sliced, fresh, frozen
* 1 lb Tomatoes, fresh, or canned
* 2 c Corn, fresh, frozen, canned
* 1 t Vegetable Bouillon granules
* 1/2 c White Grape Juice
* 1/2 c Water
* 1/4 ts Tabasco sauce
* 1/4 ts Paprika
* 2 tb Fresh chopped parsley
* 1 tb Basil or Rosemary, minced
* Vegetable coating spray
In a large heavy stew pot, place bouillon and 1/2 C white grape juice,
onion, green pepper, celery garlic, cook until tender, 5-7 minutes.
Add other ingredients, cook over low heat, stirring occasionally to keep
from sticking to bottom.
Cover and simmer gently until corn and okra are done.
(or simmer in crockpot 6-7 hours)
Makes 6 Servings