* 1 pound broccoli, cut into pieces
* 1 (10.75 oz.) can cream of mushroom soup
* 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
* 1 cup mayonnaise
* 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar
* 1 stick (1/4 lb.) salted butter, cut into pieces
* 1 sleeve Ritz crackers, crushed (1/3 of a 12 oz. box)
Preheat oven to 350°F. Mist a 9-by-13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
Steam broccoli until crisp-tender, 7 minutes. Transfer to a bowl of ice water.
Mix soup, eggs, mayonnaise, cheese, butter and pepper in a saucepan and
cook over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until melted and combined.
Drain broccoli; spread evenly in baking dish. Pour cheese mixture on top.
Sprinkle with crackers. Bake for 30 minutes.
Makes 8-10 Servings